TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Deposits are always non-refundable - No exceptions
2. If you need to change the date of the appointment, 5 working days notice must be given if you would like your deposit to be carried over. If you give less than 5 working days a new deposit will be required to book in. Deposits can only be carried over once, if you need to move your appointment for a second time it will require a new deposit to be paid.
3. Minor changes can be made to the design, however if the design requires further adjustments or you are changing it from the original spec you will be required to make a new appointment and place a new deposit.
4. If you don't attend your appointment without warning or giving notice you will automatically lose your deposit.
5. Any payments made is preferable in cash, however card is accepted in the studio.
6. A valid form of identification must be shown on arrival and a copy will be taken. Passports or a Driving License is preferred.
Please note the studio is a small space therefore; a maximum of one additional person can join you in the studio during your appointment, the studio does not have a waiting area so there is no need to arrive early for your appointment. Thank you for your patience.