Terms & Conditions
1. Deposits are always non-refundable - No exceptions
2. If you need to change the date of the appointment, 5 working days notice must be given if you would like your deposit to be carried over. If you give less than 5 working days a new deposit will be required to book in. Deposits can only be carried over once, if you need to move your appointment for a second time it will require a new deposit to be paid.
3. Minor changes can be made to the design, however if the design requires further adjustments or you are changing it from the original spec you will be required to make a new appointment and place a new deposit.
4. If you don't attend your appointment without warning or giving notice you will automatically lose your deposit.
5. Any payments made is preferable in cash, however transfer via bank transfer or PayPal is accepted in the studio.
6. A valid form of identification must be shown on arrival and a copy will be taken. Passports or a Driving License is preferred.
7. During the summer months we'd like to remind all clients that if you arrive to an appointment with sunburn we will be unable to tattoo you and any deposit already paid will be lost.
8. If the client is pregnant and/or breastfeeding we're unable to undertake any tattooing on them.
9. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any gift voucher purchase if a clients ideas do not align with our artists tattoo style. All eGift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please note our studio is a small space and we thrive on creating a calm & relaxing environment for all of our clients. In order to uphold this we ask all clients to refrain from bringing additional people with them to their appointments.
Thank you for your continued support & understanding